The Legend of Tomiris (2019)

The Legend of Tomiris (2019) Rilis : 1 October 2019
Durasi : 156 Menit
Rating : 6.6/10
Negara : Kazakhstan
Ini adalah kisah kehidupan ratu agung padang rumput - Tomiris yang legendaris. Dia ditakdirkan untuk menjadi pejuang yang terampil, selamat dari kehilangan orang-orang terdekat dan menyatukan suku Scythian / Saka di bawah otoritasnya.

This is the story of the life of the great queen of of the steppe - legendary Tomiris. She is destined to become a skillful warrior, survive the loss of close people and unite the Scythian/Saka tribes under her authority.

Review
8 July 2020 | by satilla
I believe this is one of the best Asian movies of this decade . Disney should see this one and learn how to create a strong woman lead character. Out of curiosity I watched it and my curiosity grew , I started reading lots of history books and this is a real story. Tomrys is a Scythian (now we know them as Turks) queen with lots of great backstory, unlike fake mulan . I love the horse riding war scenes very beautifully shot by director and acting was nothing close to what I was expecting it was very good( I expected bad acting like in chinese moVies) . Also one more reason why I loved this movie that it was shot like a real life situation , history is shown as it is written in credible history books ( mostly British historians seems to be more accurate on story due to indifference) . I suggest this to all history enthusiasts and war movie lovers.

Berikan tanggapanmu, Laporan streaming error, atau Request Film baru pada kolom Komentar di bawah. Berkomentarlah yang sopan. Terimakasih

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post